Reward points for planners!
Earn reward points for your meeting or event! It’s free and fast with Stash Hotel Rewards! The signator is eligible for 1 Stash Reward point for every dollar spent on your Master Account (excluding tax.) Stash Meeting Planner Points are calculated according to the Stonewall Jackson Points for Planners program, explained below:
- The "Points for Planners" point program is calculated differently than the primary Stash Hotel Reward Program. 1 Stash Reward point will be awarded per dollar spent on the group Master Account only (excluding tax.)
- To qualify for Points for Planners, the planner must be a member of Stash Hotel Rewards program.
- Points are issued only to the Planner(s) named in the contract for the meeting or event. Should the Planner no longer be employed by the company having the meeting prior to the Stash Planner Points being issued, the contracting company may name a substitute Planner to receive the Stash Planner Points. Stash Planner Points may be split between a maximum of three eligible Planners who must be named in the contract. This must be done prior to the event taking place.
- Planner(s) must provide his/her Stash Hotel Rewards member ID in the contract in order to be eligible for Stash Planner Points. Stash Hotel Rewards utilizes the member’s email address as their member ID.
- There is no maximum number of points per event and no limit on the annual number of meetings or events eligible.
- Planner(s) do not have to be present (on-site) during the meeting to earn Points.
- Planner(s) may not redeem their earned Points toward another meeting or event.
Stash Hotel Rewards Points have no cash value and cannot be credited toward a current or future master account. At this time, points cannot be transferred to another loyalty points program or to another Stash Hotel Rewards member.
- Stash Planner Points will be awarded once the master account has been paid in full. Please allow 10 business days for the points to appear in your account.
- The Stonewall Jackson Hotel reserves the right to modify, change or terminate any of the terms and conditions of the Program at any time, without notice.
- Void where prohibited by law.
- Use of Stash Hotel Rewards Points is subject to terms and conditions of the Stash Hotel Rewards program, which is subject to change at any time, without notice, and can be viewed at http://www.stashrewards.com/. According to the current Stash Hotel Rewards program, points do not expire.
- Planner is responsible for notifying his/her employer, principal and/or client of any Stash Planner Points received from The Stonewall Jackson Hotel, and shall comply with their company's incentive policies. Planner agrees to indemnify and hold harmless The Stonewall Jackson Hotel, its subsidiaries and affiliates from any liability, costs and/or damages relating to claims of any third party arising from a failure to disclose the receipt of Stash Planner Points or any other incentives. Such costs may include the cash value of any incentives that are paid directly to Planner’s employer, principal and/or client in response to a claim hereunder.
To sign up and receive 1,000 bonus points, click here