Personal information is information that is associated with your name or personal identity. StonewallJacksonHotel.com uses personal information to better understand your needs and interests and to provide you with better service. Once you choose to provide us with personal information, you can be assured it will be used only to support your customer relationship with StonewallJacksonHotel.com. We take seriously the trust you place in us.
StonewallJacksonHotel.com will not sell, rent or lease your personal information to others. In some areas of our website, you can request information, subscribe to marketing or brochure materials, register yourself or your company for access to restricted areas.
The types of personal information you provide to us on these pages may include name, address, phone number, e-mail address, and/or contact preferences. To personalize our websites, services or communications, we may also ask you to provide us with information regarding your personal or professional interests, demographics, and experiences with our website or services. Providing this additional information is optional.
Links to third-party websites
StonewallJacksonHotel.com is committed to protecting the privacy needs of children and we encourage parents and guardians to take an active role in their children's online activities and interests. StonewallJacksonHotel.com does not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 13 nor target its website to children under 13.
How we use your information
StonewallJacksonHotel.com uses your personal information to provide you with services and to help us better understand your needs and interests. Specifically, we use your information to provide brochures and information, to communicate with you, to update you on events and specials, to personalize promotional offers and to enhance the StonewallJacksonHotel.com website.
Non-personal data is aggregated for reporting about StonewallJacksonHotel.com website usability, performance and effectiveness. It is used to improve the customer experience, usability and site content.
Who we share your information with StonewallJacksonHotel.com will not sell, rent or lease your personal information to others.
StonewallJacksonHotel.com will not use your personal information for a different purpose than the one stated when you provided your data. To opt-out of receiving communications you have expressly requested (such as e-mail newsletters, promotions, etc.), please select the e-mail "opt-out" or "unsubscribe" link included in each subscription communication
Keeping your information secure
StonewallJacksonHotel.com is committed to protecting the information you provide us. To prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, to maintain data accuracy, and to ensure the appropriate use of the information, StonewallJacksonHotel.com has in place appropriate physical and managerial procedures to safeguard the information we collect.
Changes to this Statement
If there are updates to the terms of StonewallJacksonHotel.com's online Privacy Statement, we will post those changes on this page, so you will always know what information we collect online, how we use it, and how we are committed to protecting your privacy.
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this website, you can contact email@example.com.
Effective Date: December 2017
This privacy statement applies to www.stonewalljacksonhotel.com, owned and operated by Stonewall Jackson Hotel. This privacy statement describes how we collect and use the personal information you provide on our website: www.stonewalljacksonhotel.com. It also describes the choices available to you regarding our use of your personal information and how you can access and update this information. We might amend this privacy statement from time to time, so visit this page regularly to stay up to date.
The type of personal information we collect.
The types of personal information that we collect include:
- Your first name, last name, email address, phone number, and home address;
- Credit card details (type of card, credit card number, name on card, expiration date, and security code);
- Guest stay information, including date of arrival and departure, special requests made, observations about your service preferences (including room preferences, facilities or any other services used);
- Information you provide regarding your marketing preferences or in the course of participating in surveys, contests or promotional offers;
When you visit our website, even if you do not make a reservation, we may collect certain information, such as your IP address, which browser you’re using, and information about your computer’s operating system, application version, language settings and pages that have been shown to you. If you are using a mobile device, we may also collect data that identifies your mobile device, device-specific settings and characteristics and latitude/longitude details. When you make a reservation, our system registers through which means and from which websites you have made your reservation. If this data can identify you as a natural person, this data is considered personal information which is subject to this privacy statement.
You can always choose what personal information (if any) you want to provide to us. If you decide not to provide certain details, however, some of your transactions with us may be impacted.
Why do we collect, use and share your personal information?
- Reservations: We use your personal information to complete and manage your online reservation.
- Customer Service: We use your personal information to provide customer service.
- Guest Reviews: We may use your contact information to invite you by email to write a guest review after your stay. This can help other travelers to select the accommodations that fit them best.
- Marketing Activities: We also use your information for marketing activities, as permitted by law.
- Other communications: There may be other times when we get in touch by email, mail, phone or by texting you, depending on the contact information you share with us. There could be a number of reasons for this:
- We may need to respond to and handle requests you have made.
- If you have not finalized a reservation online, we may email you a reminder to continue with your reservation. We believe that this additional service is useful to you because it allows you to carry on with a reservation without having to search for the accommodations again or fill in all the reservation details from scratch.
- When you use our services, we may send you a questionnaire or invite you to provide a review of your experience with our website.
- Legal Purposes: In certain cases, we may need to use your information to handle and resolve legal disputes, for regulatory investigations and compliance.
- Fraud Detection and Prevention: We may use your personal information for the detection and prevention of fraud and other illegal or unwanted activities.
- Improving Our Services: Finally, we use your personal information for analytical purposes, to improve our services, to enhance the user experience, and to improve the functionality and quality of our online travel services.
To process your information as described above, we rely on the following legal basis:
- Performance of a Contract: The use of your information may be necessary to perform the contract that you have with us. For example, if you use our services to make an online reservation, we'll use your information to carry out our obligation to complete and manage that reservation under the contract that we have with you.
- Legitimate Interests: We may use your information for our legitimate interests, such as providing you with the best appropriate content for the website, emails and newsletters, to improve and promote our products and services and the content on our website, and for administrative, fraud detection and legal purposes.
- Consent: We may rely on your consent to use your personal information for certain direct marketing purposes. You can withdraw your consent anytime by contacting us at any of the addresses at the end of this Privacy Statement.
Retention of Personal Information
We will retain your personal information for as long as we deem it necessary to provide services to you, comply with applicable laws (including those regarding document retention), resolve disputes with any parties and otherwise as necessary to allow us to conduct our business. All personal information we retain will be subject to this privacy statement.
What security procedures are put in place to safeguard your personal data?
In accordance with applicable data protection laws, we observe reasonable procedures to prevent unauthorized access to, and the misuse of, personal data. We use appropriate business systems and procedures to protect and safeguard the personal data you give us. We also use security procedures and technical and physical restrictions for accessing and using the personal data on our servers. Only authorized personnel are permitted to access personal data in the course of their work.
How can you control your personal information?
You always have the right to review the personal information we keep about you. You can request an overview of your personal data by emailing us at the email address stated below. Include "Request personal information" in the subject line of your email to speed things up.
You can also contact us if you believe that the personal information we have for you is incorrect, if you believe that we are no longer entitled to use your personal data, or if you have any other questions about how your personal information is used or about this Privacy Statement. Email or write to us using the contact details below. We will handle your request in accordance with the applicable data protection law.
Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
Stonewall Jackson Hotel, 24 South Market Street, Staunton, VA 24401, United States of America. If you have any suggestions or comments about this privacy statement, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.